Global In-house Project Teams Specialized in Project Cargo
Moving project cargo requires collaborative partnership, attention to detail, and constant communication across the supply chain. Our network of dedicated and strategically located specialists, and extensive expertise and knowledge of project cargo ensures strategic navigation of complex, heavy and over-dimensional equipment transportation in a safe and secure manner.
Our best-in-class customer service project teams handle projects of any size, regardless of how large or small. We have assets and experts strategically positioned to maximize safety and efficiency. Integrated logistics project management and rigorous planning goes into each and every load; attention to detail is the only way to succeed with zero margin of error. Services include:
- Delivery, discharge and storage at water-connected Port Facility
- Coordination of lifting equipment (e.g. port cranes, stackers, heavy duty forklift), warehouse facilities, storage containers, welding facility and equipment
- Loading quay side onto sea-going vessel
- Customs and Port Authority management
- International and domestic warehousing, distribution and transportation services
- Design and engineering services
Request a Quote
World Distribution Services announces that they have more than doubled their agricultural commodity transload capacity through the addition of a […]Read More ›
Guest Author: Jackie Csiszar, Director Business Development, World Shipping, Inc. For those of us who work in – and with – the […]Read More ›
Transportation & Logistics International - Fall 2015 Cover Story - "End-to-End Service" World Shipping, Inc.
Written by Tim O’Connor, Transportation & Logistics International No matter where in the world a product or piece of machinery needs […]Read More ›
CLEVELAND, OH (September 24, 2015) – The full service, asset-based global 3PL, UWL, continues to see significant growth leading into […]Read More ›
CLEVELAND, OH (September 1, 2015) – UWL Europe celebrates the milestone of substantial growth by moving to a new office, […]Read More ›